The Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology currently consists of four departments: Irrigation and Reclamation Engineering, Soil Science and Engineering, Science and Engineering of Food Industry, and Mechanical Engineering of Agricultural Machinery. The history of the departments of the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology dates back to the beginning of the activities of the School of Falahat-e Mozaffari in the year 1900.
•After the closure of the Falahat-e Mozaffari School in 1906, Barzegaran Primary School was established in 1917 but closed in 1921. The Falahat Elementary and Secondary Schools, in 1922 and Falahat High School, in 1930 were established, in which the Departments of the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology were among its frontier founders.
•In 1930, Falahat High School was changed to the Faculty of Agriculture under the Ministry of Agriculture, and transferred to the University of Tehran in 1946. The Faculty of Agriculture continued its activities until 2006, when it was changed to 3 Faculties: 1- Agricultural Engineering and Technology, 2- Agricultural Science and Engineering, and 3- Agricultural Economics and Development.
•After the merger of the above three faculties in 2021 and the re-establishment of the Faculty of Agriculture, it has now returned to its previous structure, namely the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Agricultural Science and Engineering, and Agricultural Economics and Development.

History of the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology